I recently bought an unused IKEA wooden blind set at thrift store for $5. Just like the one below.
As we can't paint the walls or anything in this house I think it would look great on a tan wall, so imagine it in maybe a home office setting.
Here you can see the crackling really well.
Again, I just laugh because this is probably the largest wall space in our house so I just wanted to get at least one picture of the two of them together. On day they will have a more permanent home.
I love how they turned out (even when hung in a makeshift place). I almost get an Asian vibe off of it, or is that just me? It was really fun to make so I hope you enjoy and hopefully this can inspire you to do something fun with your old blinds :)
Have a lovely day!
Those are gorgeous Annie!!! Well done!!
ReplyDeleteUm, what's that? Martha Stewart just called and wants Annie to be her protege? Of course she does! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I do like Martha Stewart, I will just avoid the going to jail part! Look at us, together again!
ReplyDelete