Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Portugal Invasion


So remember how I said we [Me, Kyle and another couple] were going to do a skiing trip in Switzerland? Well finding a Chalet on short notice was a little tough (who would have thought??) So we made the executive decision, over an awesome Chinese dinner, that we would travel to Portugal over the 4-day weekend! You ask, why Portugal? Why not?! The weather will be high's of 60 and compared to our high of 40's here in Germany. Slather on the sunscreen I may as well be at the beach!

Although we are leaving soon I would love any advice anyone has. We are flying into Lisbon and most likely will be spending our time around there. Truth be told we don't have too much of plan, which leaves doors of awesomeness (a word in my book) open. I do have a little surprise planned for Kyle as his birthday is very soon, can't give too much away though so you will find out more after our trip :)

Leave some comments about Portugal below!

2 comments:

  1. Remember that one time me and you went to Portugal? Maybe buy a necklake made out of an old coin? Have breakfast at a cute little place on the prettiest street ever? Tour an old castle thingy? Just a few ideas. SO jealous of your adventures, if only I could afford your life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I remember! It was sad, there we were in Lisbon (I forgot that we were actually in that city) I suddenly realized, wait I remember running down this road in the pouring rain with Jacee!! Oh and I can't even afford this life, it just helps that we currently live close to Portugal.

    ReplyDelete