Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rub Down From Different Lands

Ask yourself this question, Would you like to be rubbed all over from people of different lands? That's what I asked Kyle for birthday. This was my gift to him, different massages from all of the places we travel to in the next 6 months before he deploys. A tossed around the idea for a Kindle and finally decided that if he wanted a Kindle he could easily buy one for himself, however it is pretty difficult to get Kyle to relax on is own and take a minute to himself. The first massage was this past weekend as we took a trip to Portugal. The massage was a couples massage although a little awkward it turned out great. I am pretty sure Kyle liked it since he did get rubbed down by an attractive Portuguese woman, could he really complain that much? I look forward to the other massages and giving Kyle some Kyle time. You can see some of the photos on my post of the Portugal trip below this one.


On his actually birthday, I cooked him a T-bone steak dinner with an apple pie for dessert. I also wrote him a funny little thing, 27 reason of why this year is going to rock! It was just for fun to bring a smile. Here it is below. You will see a couple of them are stared out **** Some of them are only for Kyle's eyes, after all it was part of his present!

  1. You are 27! How many times have you done that before?
  2. You have a family that loves you (even when you don’t call them back).
  3. You have some awesome massages to look forward to this year.
  4. You get to travel the world.
  5. ***********************************************************************
  6. Do you remember you have some pretty awesome coupons you get to use?
  7. You have some great friends that are always supporting you.
  8. You will have a year full of Bleach, dear God it doesn’t end.
  9. For ½ the year you get to pee barefoot on heated tiles, that is much better than most the world.
  10. You are gaining a guaranteed best friend this year while deployed, Skype!
  11. ***************************************************************
  12. Steve Jobs was also born today. You must have some good vibes coming off that!
  13. Only one more year until we can buy a dog, a year closer than last.
  14. You will be loved every day.
  15. **************************************
  16. In your time of darkness you will have people around you to show you the light.
  17. You will receive more care packages this year than most people in a lifetime.
  18. You are not 30, woot woot!
  19. You are still getting away with robbing the cradle.
  20. You get to drive your new car on the German auto bahn’s! Plus, you have a back up ride if you find a new allergy.
  21. Online Checkers, need I say more?
  22. You are going to have the best farmer’s tan around (**********!)
  23. You will always have someone to watch your place and your 2nd love.
  24. You girlfriend makes the best Chocolate Chip Cookies.
  25. I will always be honest with you .
  26. I love you.
  27. ***************************************************************


All in all I considered it a good birthday and I hope Kyle had a great day. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment