Monday, February 14, 2011

My Lovely Valentine


First off, Happy Valentine’s Day! I usually don’t like Valentine’s Day very much, plus if your single, it’s just another day. I figure you should always be kind to the ones you love no matter the day, right?? However, it certainly doesn't hurt to be more affectionate for one day :) This year, as I am trying to save some money I decided to make something for Kyle (my guy). I decided a coupon book was right up my alley! After looking on the internet I had a hard time finding any templates that I liked. They were all covered with hearts and just [really] cheesy. So I decided to design my own! I made them initially in InDesign. I made them color coded and with a theme, like relaxation, hunger, or romance. Then on each one I would write [type] what I wanted on the coupon. You can see from the pictures how they turned out below. I love them!! I also made Kyle get a picture with them :)



He was happy to have them, as some of the coupons are pretty awesome. Example?! On Demand Foot Rubs for 1 Week, or 8 Hours of Video Games (Interruption Free)


Do you love them too?? You are in luck, I have uploaded them and you can now download the blank version as a PDF. file! These would be great not only for Valentines Day, but great for Birthday's or just for fun!


All you have to do it Click Here then click download in the top left corner. It is upload on the website Scribd.com and will direct you to there. Obviously, since this is my design and you can download it, please use only for personal use, no selling :) If you want changes made let me know! I hope you enjoy these, they were really fun to make :)


I also have to post this picture of the gorgeous flowers Kyle surprised me with. I love them! Thanks Kyle, Muah!

2 comments:

  1. You are so stinkin cute! What a cute idea! Kyle is one seriously lucky guy! I hope everything is going well for you. I have been thinking about you a lot lately because I have so many fun memories of us growing up, for instance, Eric and I were on a road trip this last weekend and we were talking about "our most fun day growing up" and I thought about when we went flying with our dads and when we drove home from Bear Lake rocking out to Aqua. You seriously mean the world to me and I love you to death! I am thrilled you have a blog so that I can keep up on your exciting life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie! Just discovered your blog. YAY! I love blogging. Your valentine's coupons are adorable! Good work.

    I'm excited to follow your travels and get good ideas about where to go! If you want, send me your blogger email address on facebook, and I'll send ya an invite to read my blog (it's private). kloveyoubye!

    ReplyDelete