Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Present Prints!


True I haven't posted anything in a while... well it wasn't because I wasn't doing anything!  I decided to make some Christmas presents this year so I had to wait to give them away until I could put up some pictures.  Since, I recently finished my printmaking class it felt natural to continue along that path!

I first made a landscape picture of a cliff in Italy, and a flower, which might be my favorite!   Now I can only speak for myself but I love seeing the blocks of other printmakers so I have included those pictures too.   They are below :)  Would love to know what you think of them all!!






















After these 2 I was loving the printmaking and I really wanted to keep it up.  I decided to make the following prints for my brother and Krista (his girlfriend/my friend).  This is there awesome chocolate lab, Stanley, seriously probably one of the best dogs ever!






















And the final prints I did for the Christmas season were for Kyle's Parents, Craig and Christine.  I have heard two things over and over while being with Kyle, first how wonderfully Chaco and Gracie are.. their dogs, and about the awesome cabin Kyle's grandpa used to have.  They all talked about how great it was and the wonderful memories they had there.  So I thought it was only fitting to attempt both of these things as prints.  The cabin was the toughest print for me thus far!!  You may also notice that I forgot about the reverse image which flipped the cabin around.  For some reason I can't get the edited version to upload so you are stuck with the other, non-cropped, one.    I had to edit this on the computer to reverse the image... again :)    Here they are below!!  Oh one more is the picture of where they hung them in their house after I got them matted and framed.




2 comments:

  1. You are so talented Annie! Wow. I think I love the flower one best. The cabin is a close second. But all of them are pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you checking them out! You are very sweet!

      Delete