I found these great canvas, coaster sized, squares. 10 for 3 Euro, can't beat that! Then found a photo I loved and chopped it up in Adobe Indesign. Final Product turned out to be around 18'' x 22''.
This is a photo I took in New York on the Brooklyn Bridge. I loved the American Flag in the middle and popped it out with another, larger canvas.

Personally I loved how it turned out and now I am trying to find new photos that I want to chop up. What do you think? Should I make a tutorial?
Love it Annie!
ReplyDeleteThank you Aimee :)
ReplyDeleteCute! I've been considering something like this on a door in my house...you might have just persuaded me!
ReplyDeleteYou should I acutally love it, plus you can make it as big or small as you want :)
ReplyDeleteyeah u need to make a tutorial :) i would totally memorize it :)
ReplyDelete