A shot from our trip last year to Garmish
We are going with our good friends and hopefully the group will be about 3-4 other couples. We hope to rent a Chalet and have a blast before our group of friends gets dispersed all over the world :(
As many of you know skiing isn't my... given gift. I have asked Kyle to take me out at least one time before so I can get over my nervous/anxious/blah feeling towards skiing. All the same what I really want to do is snowshoe! Unfortunately, to Kyle that is torture. Luckily for me I think I can get some of the others to steal away a day with me and we will wonder the alps together! Now that sounds fantastic, right?!
All the same I am excited to relax in a Swiss Chalet with friends and just enjoy the moments :)
Any skiing tips from all of you would be mostly appreciated! I know Jacee (my lovely cousin) has seen the most of my terrible moments while skiing. She know moguls aren't my friend!
Until the next post!
~Annie

Awesome! Good luck with the skiing! If you were here we could go snowshoeing together... I got snowshoes for Christmas. Maybe next year...
ReplyDeleteI love your new blog.....Love, love the layout! So fun!
ReplyDeleteKrista, Yes! I really want to snowshoe!
ReplyDeleteThank you Aimee! Blogging is new to me so if you see something really weird in the layout I probably don't even know it's there ;)
ReplyDeleteOh Annie! Don't be silly, you aren't THAT bad! You are way better than you think you are :) Love the blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jacee! You are sweet, but I know the truth! It's the speed I just can't control it, remember the mogul hill?
ReplyDelete